Are you following the necessary steps to ensure your teeth and gums are well taken care of? Keep your smile safe this summer with dental crowns. With a full set of fully restored teeth thanks to dental crowns, you can enjoy the safety and functionality of a smile that will continue to deliver oral health benefits for many years to come. For more information about dental crowns, consider the following:
– If a tooth is too far injured or worn to obtain a dental filling, a crown can be used to hold the tooth and filling in place.
– If you take care of your crown appropriately, a dental crown can last anywhere from two decades to a lifetime of use.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover up other oral health care treatments, such as tooth replacement treatments including dental implants and dental bridges.
– Dental crowns guard your teeth by placing a crown or cap on top of a tooth to shield and protect it from harm.
– Dental crowns can enhance teeth that are damaged, stained, discolored, decaying, and even broken. Not only can crowns avert future harm, but they will also improve the aesthetic look of the tooth as well.
If you would like to schedule your dental crown treatments at Walnut Glen Family Dental or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Katie Lippas and our team at our dentist office in Dallas, Texas, please give us a call at 214-613-1355. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!